Originally founded in Trento in 1987 as a Cooperative, ALBATROS deals with environmental studies and analyses, focusing in particular on natural science, biology and territorial science. ALBATROS relies on the professional contribution of its partners but also on the well-established collaboration with a network of nature science qualified specialists and enthusiasts. Albatros operates in many work areas related to environment and that can be summed up in three main operational fields:
- scientific research;
- territorial planning and sustainable development;
- environmental communication, education, training, exhibit.
During its thirty-year activity, ALBATROS has become a leading company in the field of fauna research, both pure and applied.
The know-how acquired in this field has allowed ALBATROS to introduce itself also at a national level as a company able to follow the nature and environmental-impact aspects of studies since their first appearance on the Italian scene.
ALBATROS has also acquired expertise in the field of nature education through the organization of hundreds of conferences and guided tours, the writing of publications on nature issues, the implementation and direction of nature videos and multimedia programs.
- ministries of the Italian Government;
- regional, provincial and municipal administrations;
- valley communities;
- schools of all types and levels;
- parks and other protected areas;
- tourism promotion organizations;
- work and infrastructure design companies;
- agricultural consortia;