Rigorous scientific research and analyses are fundamental to protect and manage environmental resources. These studies provide the knowledge needed to carry out protection measures and create a strong environmental culture.
- Studies on fauna species and groups in protected areas;
- monitoring of the fauna species that represent “environmental indicators”;
- fauna censuses;
- studies for the control of problematic species of vertebrate (rodents, pigeons, ducks, etc.) or invertebrate fauna (ticks, mosquitoes, non-native crayfish etc.);
- studies on the flora;
- studies on the vegetation with map creation;
- cataloguing and revision of scientific collections;
- scientific database preparation.