Environmental communication, education, training, exhibit
The education and environmental communication activities are becoming more and more important in our society. We need to promote sensibility towards environmental and development problems, promote Nature and the delicate connections that control it. The promotion activity cannot just inform about the environment characteristics but also needs to guarantee an emotional, satisfying and deep experience.
- Planning and organization of centers open to visitors;
- temporary museums and exhibitions;
- learning activities, also for people with limited mobility or sensory skills;
- naturalistic excursions;
- naturalistic entertainment;
- projects of environmental education for schools and pre-school children;
- nature-themed meetings, lectures, theoretical-practical courses;
- production of guides, manuals, brochures;
- management of residential centers for environmental activities.