Regional planning and sustainable development
In order to fulfil the concept of sustainable development, an “ecological” vision is essential. We need to merge together different disciplines and abilities and use local resources and environmental assets in the right way.
- Studies for the environmental impact assessment;
- studies for the environmental impact assessment of Natura 2000 Network sites;
- plans to manage protected areas;
- technical and Environmental counseling;
- cadastre of environmental assets;
- project management for the geographic information system (GIS);
- Counseling and planning of projects for EU funding.